The Bunbury Regional Art Gallery is calling for South West artists to submit an expression of interest for the biennial exhibition, South Western Times Art 2020. The exhibition has a long history of showcasing creative talent from the region and is a significant event in BRAG’s calendar. The year 2020 is a moment in which we can assess the past and consider issues affecting us, and the region, in the future. The exhibition will be a survey of work in a variety of media by artists currently practicing in the South West of Western Australia. Curated by Lee Kinsella.
Applications for the South Western Times Art 2020 close Friday 27 September 2019.
The opening event is free to the public and held on Friday 14 February 2020, with a large street party celebrating both the exhibition and the 33rd anniversary of BRAG.
ARTISTS MUST SUBMIT:
- • Artist bio;
- • A description of the work to be entered, whether it be a recent work or a new work, including its dimensions;
- • Up to 6 images indicative of the work to be submitted; and
- • A completed entry form with proof of payment.
- • $35 submission fee. Payments can be made online, at the Gallery or over the phone on (08) 9792 7323.
KEY DATES AND DEADLINES:
- • Entries close - Friday 27 September 2019
- • Successful/unsuccessful artists notified - Monday 14 October 2019
- • Awards Opening Night - Friday 14 February 2020
- • Exhibition runs Saturday 15 February - Sunday 19 April 2020
DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM BELOW